Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2023. Griffith University is making available the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship for exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
|Scholarship name:||Griffith Remarkable Scholarship|
|Host Universities/Institutions:||Griffith University|
|Course Level:||Full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs offered at the University|
|Last Date||15 Apr 2023 and 4 Aug 2023|
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
Citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand.
No. of scholarships:
The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
What are the eligibility?
To be eligible you must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria below
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2023.
Read the terms and conditions below to understand all the requirements of this scholarship.
How to apply?
Follow these steps to apply and we will let you know if you have been successful.
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Apply for the scholarship by the closing date (see below). You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
- A University panel will review your application.
- We will let you know the outcome of your application.
Receiving the scholarship
- To receive the scholarship you will need to accept both your program offer and the scholarship by the deadline. If you don’t accept the scholarship by the date specified in your Scholarship Letter, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Once you start studying at Griffith the scholarship will be applied prior to the census date of each trimester on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements (see below). You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by census date.
Please visit the official website for detailed information (See below) before applying this scholarship.
- Glasgow International Leadership Scholarships 2023
- Orange Knowledge Programme in The Netherlands 2023
- Taiwan International Higher Education Scholarship Program 2023
- Developing Solutions Scholarships at University of Nottingham 2023
- Lund University Global Scholarship 2023
- Think Big Scholarships at University of Bristol 2023
What is the Last Date to Apply?
15 Apr 2023 and 4 Aug 2023
If you are reading this, then a big thanks to you for reading this article.
Please comment your views on this topic or any valuable feedback. You can forward the link of this article to others.
Check out and answer Labmonk’s daily quiz.