Vacancy for Project Technician at AIIMS 2023. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar pplications are invited for the post of “Project Technician III (lab technician)” for the ICMR-funded ad-hoc research project titled “Pattern of microbial dysbiosis in gastric cancer –A multi-centric study” in the Department of Biochemistry under PI Dr. Balamurugan Ramadass, Additional Professor for a maximum tenure period of 4 months at the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
Interested candidates may appear for a walk-in interview on 29-05-2023. Candidates should duly fill the application form (As per the prescribed Performa) and soft copies of educational qualifications, and experience certificates along with a passport-size photo should be sent through E-mail on or before 26-04-2021.
Candidates will be shortlisted on 26-05-2023 by a committee and intimated through email to attend the offline interview as per the respective schedule above. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
|Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Post Name||Project Technician III (lab technician)|
Project Technician III (lab technician)
No. of Post(s):
Job vacancy for Life science
What are the Educational Qualification(s) for this position(s)?
Masters Degree (M.sc) in Life science background with a minimum of 60% marks. Candidates with a good academic record.
Rs. 18,000/- Consolidated
What is the Experience Required for this Job?
MSc in life science and experience with molecular biology techniques at least 1-2 years
Terms and conditions
- These are tenure vacancies under funded project and are not employment on AIIMS Bhubaneswar pay roll. Employment will be automatically terminated upon completion of the project and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar or Principal Investigator. Also, the candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
- Age Concession: Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental candidates (including projects), Page 2 of 4 and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
- Selected candidates have to undergo training at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- All other terms and conditions will be regulated by the guidelines as issued by ICMR & AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
- In view of the COVID-related restrictions to travel, persons residing in Bhubaneswar will be given preference.
- This position will be purely on a temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on the project, and may be terminated earlier than expected.
- All educational professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/University and full-time.
- The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
- The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits.
- The engagement may be extended to 1 Year or curtailed at the discretion of the Director
- No individual call letters will be sent.
Dr. Balamurugan Ramadass
Department of Biochemistry
E-mail ID: [email protected]
- Vacancy for Scientist at Wildlife Institute of India 2023
- Vacancy for Research Officer at ICMR-NARI 2023
- Vacancy for Junior Research Fellow at DRDO 2023
- Vacancy for Project Assistant at INMAS, DRDO 2023
- Vacancy for Project Associate at JIPMER 2023
- Vacancy for Assistant Professor at NIPER 2023
- Vacancy for Clinical Research Associate at Tata Memorial Centre 2023
What is the Last Date to Apply this Job?
You can check Labmonk scholarship for scholarship information.
Check out and answer Labmonk’s daily quiz.
You can read other career related articles on Labmonk Blog. Search Labmonk Blog on google and click the first link for more articles.