Vacancy for Project Assistant at INMAS, DRDO 2023. Walk-in-Interview for the selection of Project Assistant (PA) (03 Posts) on 18th May 2023.
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), is engaged in research and developmental work. The Institute invites applications for the post of Project Assistants (PA) (03 posts) from young and meritorious Indian nationals, who are creative, have passion and a desire to pursue defence related R&D work. Selection is purely on temporary basis under a S&T research project at INMAS, Delhi.
|Organization||Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS) (Defence Research and Development Organisation; DRDO)|
|Post Name||Project Assistant (PA)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Project Assistant (PA)
No. of Post(s):
Job vacancy for Chemistry, Life Sciences, Nanotechnology, Pharmacy
What are the Educational Qualification(s) for this position(s)?
First Class in M.Sc.* in Chemistry/Life Sciences/Nanotechnology/Pharmacy
What is the Age Limit for this post?
28 years as on the date of interview. The upper age limit shall be relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST (5 years) and OBC (3 years).
What is the Experience Required for this Job?
Experience in doing research work. (* Candidates still pursuing M.Sc. are not eligible to appear for the walk-in-interview.)
- Tenure: Initially for One year. Yearly extension based on the performance of the candidate with maximum two more years or till the completion of the project.
- Upper age limit: 28 years as on the date of interview. The upper age limit shall be relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST (5 years) and OBC (3 years).
- Application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in and should be e-mailed to [email protected]. Candidates should carry copy of their application form when appearing for the interview.
- Reporting time is 0900h-1000h on the date of Interview, at Main Gate Reception, INMAS, Timarpur, Delhi. Latecomers will not be allowed to appear for interview at any cost.
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview. No entry would be permitted in campus without certificates/ testimonials in original.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Departments/ PSU’s/ Autonomous Bodies will be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- How to reach the venue of Interview:
INMAS is located 1 km from Vishwa Vidyalaya Metro station Delhi towards Timarpur/
Opposite to University of Delhi North Campus & Nearest Land Mark is SBI ATM SSPL Branch,
- Please note: Electronic items like smart/mobile phones/pendrive/laptop/CD-ROM etc. are not allowed to be carried inside INMAS Campus.
- It may be noted that offer of project assistant ship does not confer any right of permanent absorption in DRDO.
- Number of vacancies may change as per organizational requirement.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview & on joining.
- Vacancy for Project Associate at JIPMER 2023
- Vacancy for Assistant Professor at NIPER 2023
- Vacancy for Clinical Research Associate at Tata Memorial Centre 2023
- Vacancy for Clinical Research Associate at ICON 2023
- Vacancy for Scientific Officer at NCBS 2023
What is the Last Date to Apply this Job?
You can check Labmonk scholarship for scholarship information.
Check out and answer Labmonk’s daily quiz.
You can read other career related articles on Labmonk Blog. Search Labmonk Blog on google and click the first link for more articles.