Union public service commission exams are conducted by the central government for hiring for various posts like Indian administrative service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian civil accounts service, and Indian police service.
Table of Contents
You must complete your graduation and have secured a minimum of 55% or above from a good university. The age limit is 21 – 32 years.
Public sector banks
A lot of public sector banks conduct several entrance exams to hire candidates for varied positions. Some top exams are IBPS PO, IBPS clerical exams, RBI PO, SBI PO etc.
To appear in these exams, you must complete your graduation from a recognized university with a minimum score of 50%. However, for the RBI post, candidates have to complete post-graduation.
State PSCs also conduct several entrance exams for hiring across many positions under various departments and ministries. Each state exam is run under the authorization of the designated state governments. Some state PSCs include Telangana PSC, Rajasthan public service commission, and West Bengal PSC.
Applicant must be a citizen of India and have completed the required education per the required job profiles.
Are you searching project topics? Check out below articles.
- How to Plan and Conduct a Research Project: 12 Simple Steps
- Top 50 Research Topics in Biotechnology
- Top 50 Research Topics of Microbiology
- Top 50 Latest Research Topics in Molecular Biology
- Top Research Topics in Environmental Microbiology
- Top Research Topics in Biochemistry
- Top Research Topics on Industrial Microbiology
- Top Research Topics in Virology
If you are a student or a researcher, you can visit us at labmonk.com. You can search practical procedures of your subject.
Liked this information till now? Click the page numbers below to read more on this topic.